Laketown Wharf Resort
9902 South Thomas Drive
Panama City Beach, FL 32408
Laketown Wharf is located in the heart of Panama City Beach and is the largest single building condominium vacation resort in the Panama City area. Guests enjoy a choice of Gulf, golf course and lake views. Laketown Wharf is probably best known for its signature water feature -- a massive lighted fountain within its namesake lake, choreographed with dancing water, lights, and music into a nightly landmark show.
The expansive resort grounds include gathering areas with gazebos, fitness center, five unique pools, a large freshwater lake, 52,000 sq. ft. of lakefront boardwalk, a meditation garden, kiddy playground and the sugar-white sand beaches of the Gulf, just steps away.With its nightly light-and-water show and flexible meeting spaces indoors and out, Laketown Wharf makes a big and lasting impression. A soaring collection of oversized floor plans and far-reaching views of the Gulf, Laketown Wharf is also home to Panama City Beach’s most comprehensive set of amenities. Five pools include one zero-entry pool overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, a tenth floor rooftop pool, and an island pool secluded at the middle of a private lake.
Features and Amenities:
- Steps away from the beaches of the Gulf of Mexico
- Pristine freshwater lake
- Over 52,000 sq. ft. lakefront boardwalk
- Spectacular dancing-style lake fountains
- Seasonal children's activities
- Fully equipped fitness center with cardio room
- Putting green
- Complimentary local phone calls
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- Port-a-corchere covered entry with impressive welcome center
- Two covered multi-level parking garages
- Convenience of nearby shopping, restaurants, and attractions
Laketown Wharf - Panama City Beach
Located in the heart of Panama City Beach within walking distance of just about everything, Laketown Wharf is the largest single building condominium vacation resort in Panama City Beach and offers family friendly amenities that can not be found anywhere else on the Gulf Coast.